Il Stokke® Limas ™ pouch combines the advantages of a baby sling with an ergonomic baby carrier that can be used from birth (3,2 kg).
It is a half buckle baby carrier made of enveloping materials, which provides freedom of movement and safety with every step.
Made of soft cotton. It adapts to your baby as he grows, to keep him comfortable and close to you at all times.
Originally intended for newborns, this baby carrier can also be used during your baby's growth and early life.
Thanks to the adjustable base and back panel its dimensions can be adapted to comfortably carry your baby even as it grows, up to a weight of 15 kg. It can be worn in front, back or on the side, giving parents ample flexibility.
Made with double-layered fabrics, the extendable shoulder straps help distribute the baby's weight evenly during transport. Between the two layers of fabric is an integrated pocket that can accommodate shoulder padding to ensure maximum comfort. This pouch is very easy to use. Just fasten the belt at your waist, then, after putting on the pouch, pull the straps tight and tie them with a double knot.
- Freedom of movement
- Wide extendable straps. Made with a double layer of wrapping fabric
- Thinner straps at the bottom to facilitate the fastening
- Shoulder pads that can be inserted for added comfort (included)
- The base ensures a correct sitting position
- Adjustable base (from 20 to 42 cm) to ensure a correct sitting position
- Straight, padded belt with padded buckle (adjustable from 60 to 140cm, belt extension available)
- The height of the back panel can be adjusted by folding the belt
- Equipped with a small chest strap for when carrying the baby on the back
- Compact and lightweight for easy storage after use
- Material: 100% cotton *
- (* only Valerian beige: 50% cotton, 50% linen)
- It is not necessary to wash it before using it for the first time
- Machine washable at low temperature (40 degrees Celsius) and with low spin
What is included
Waist bag with belt
Padded shoulder straps
Information on the product
Weight: 0.8 Kg / 1.8 Lbs
Recommended age: from 0 (months)
Recommended weight: up to 15 Kg / 33 Lbs