This document has been prepared to provide you with information on how your personal data will be processed by "SalinaMilano". All information is provided below.
The following information is provided to you in accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR").
The Data Controller - as defined by article 4, paragraph 1, n. 7) of the GDPR - is "Salina Snc Viale Abruzzi 51, 20131 Milan, tax code and VAT number IT04634720157.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed in compliance with the GDPR and current regulatory provisions regarding the processing of personal data.
It should also be noted that the processing in question is inspired by the principles referred to in Article 5 of the GDPR, and specifically the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the data subjects.
The personal data you provide will be processed by the Data Controller for the purposes listed below:
- fulfillment of obligations under laws or regulations;
- fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations;
- provision of the services requested by you;
- sending marketing information through digital and non-digital channels (such as Facebook; e-mail addresses; brochures);
- any contact requests or information you may send;
- sending information in our newsletter.
Providing your personal data is:
- mandatory in relation to obligations established by laws, regulations and / or community legislation and by orders of legitimate authorities and supervisory bodies, as well as tax and accounting obligations;
- strictly necessary for the conclusion of contractual relationships or for the management and execution of existing and ongoing contractual relationships.
- PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE TIMES
Your personal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form, with methods suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR.
We inform you that your data will be processed only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected, specified in point 1 above, and in any case for a period not exceeding ten years, as specified for accounting records. pursuant to article 2220 of the civil code.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To achieve the purposes described in the previous point, the Data Controller may have to communicate your personal data to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- authorities and control bodies;
- subjects who fulfill administrative and tax obligations on behalf of the Data Controller;
- subjects designated by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR as data processors, i.e. a natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller;
- subjects that provide services for the management of digital and non-digital communications;
- subjects used by the Data Controller to provide the requested service.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
By sending a request directly to the Data Controller's registered office at the address specified below, or to the e-mail address [email protected], you can exercise the following rights at any time, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR:
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed;
- the right to obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- right to obtain the correction or cancellation of personal data concerning you;
- right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you;
- the right to obtain data portability, i.e. the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit the data to another controller without impediments;
- the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, including processing for direct marketing purposes;
- the right not to be subjected to decisions based solely on the automated processing of data relating to natural persons;
- the right to ask the Data Controller to provide access to data, to rectify or delete data, or to limit the processing of data concerning you or to oppose their processing, and the right to data portability;
- the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For more information on our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by post using the details provided below:
Viale Abruzzi 51